BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Weekend Warrior to Workout Warrior


I have officially broken the party cycle. My old weekends consisted of going out Friday and Saturday nights, drinking too much, surrounding myself with party friends, and staying out til 1am. My new weekends include Friday morning walks on the Strand, pilates sessions, and staying at the gym for as long as I feel like. I still go out with friends, but I’m usually home by 10. At that point I’m physically exhausted and the last thing on my mind is a martini. My trainer quit today, and it was a little abrupt. I know I’ve only had 6 sessions, but she seemed to have no interest in how the program was working or the progress I’ve made. It just goes to show you that you have to be your own motivator. There are some better trainers at the gym, so I’ll keep looking.

No comments: