BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Feel Bad Friday

Last night's workout seemed brutal.  I just didn't feel up to par...usually it's related to lupus if my joints are sore.  I powered through it the best I could...kept the strength training light and easy.  I wanted to bail out on cardio, but I knew it would make me feel better.  So I hit the stairmaster and elliptical.  Whew.  It's days like these that I have to trick my body into moving more than it wants to.  In the end, it usually pays off.  

Today I'm hitting the wall at work.  For once I'm super busy, and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  My energy level is still low, so I "fake it 'til I make it" to the end of the day...it's easier to force a smile than to explain how I'm really feeling. People often pick up on me being worn out and have a hard time interpreting it.  Sometimes I think it comes across as me being distant or not interested.  The truth is there are a lot of times where all I can think about is sleep.  Darn disease. The great part is that there's always a stronger day tomorrow : )  Looking forward to the weekend...anyone have fun plans?  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! looks like we are both in the same boat right about now! I really feel like I want to go back to bed and its only 2 pm - hope you feel better sweetie!

Anonymous said...

im sorry about your workout! but atleast you got some time in, thats always a nice way to look at it!
tomorrow is another day :D