BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fresh and Easy


Had 2nd training session. Katrina printed out my routine and we ran through it together. There are so many exercises, so it will take me a while to memorize all of it. I finished with a 55 min elliptical workout since Tim Gunn's Guide to Style was on tv. Nothing like a makeover show to keep my stamina going!


Discovered Fresh and Easy grocery store. It's so awesome! Their produce is really cheap, and they have a lot of prepared foods that are healthy. No more bakery to tempt me. I feel healthier just by being in the store he he. I loaded up on nothing but good for me stuff. This has GOT to work.

Quote for today: Success is not final, failure is not fatal - it is the courage to continue that counts."

No comments: