BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cows and Camping



Thanks for all your comments...yes, as usual I'll continue to politely ignore her pushy tactics : ) Too bad, 'cause she now has one less client!

I'm really excited for tomorrow. It turns out that they're offering an overnight campout with the trip. I know it won't be true "roughing it" with dirt camping in the woods, but I can't wait to sleep in a tent and have the guides cook gourmet meals (I remind myself that this is still California after all!). I'll drive up tomorrow, ride all afternoon on the cattle drive, stay up late by the campfire, and do wine tasting on Saturday. The guide promised me it would be a fun group and that I'd have lots of riding time. This is the photo from the website..he he. Just what I need...get me out of LA already :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a fabulous time!!

Have fun :-)

Shoshanah said...

I know I said I wasn't a big horse fan. But I am a huge camping fan! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go in several years. Hope you have fun!

Anais said...

That sounds like soooo much fun!!! Hope you take lots of pictures!!! I'm super envious :)

Thomas said...

Let us know how it turns out, Healthy.

Anonymous said...

wow - this adventure is getting more and more exciting - overnight camping with the cute guy?!?! hahaa