BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Eat This, Not That

I hit a lull at work today, so I started researching food facts. I knew about the "Eat This, Not That" trend, but I've never picked up any of the books. Men's Fitness has posted somewhat of a Top 10 site that gives the Eat This, Not That low down. Check it out - http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/best-and-worst/. I wasn't too surprised with these nutrition facts...the best part is the healthy substitute recommendations. I'm a little bummed that my Panera pumpkin muffin is in the Not That category...go figure :)

Last night I caught up on cleaning, food prep, and SLEEP! Everyone's sick around me, and I usually get that cold stuff really easily. So I persuaded myself to take a night off from the gym and recharge. I'm feeling much better today and can't wait for a super long workout.

5 comments:

Anais said...

Glad you didn't get sick, it's really no fun!!! So far this year *knock on wood* I've only had a stomach virus...but last year I was literally sick the WHOLE winter!

Thomas said...

Good luck with your workout, okay?

Shoshanah said...

I think those books are so fun. Whenever I see them at the bookstore I always flip open to a few a pages just becuase its that fun.

Arlynn said...

Hello there & thanks for commenting at Fleur De Licious!

I think that Running In Heels shows every Sunday at 8pm on Style Network, but to be honest, I'm lucky enough to work from home on Wednesdays, and I catch the re-runs on Wednesday mornings at 10 am : )

p.s. I love the Eat This, Not That facts I read about on Yahoo!

Have a great day,

Arlynn from Fleur De Licious

Anonymous said...

i love the books! the one for grocery store food is really good :)