BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Negativity

Margarita has a great post on her Glamour blog about not being able to stick to her program because she isn't getting enough sleep. I've been wondering why I'm so negative lately, and a lot of it has to do with lack of zzzs. I'm struggling with working out late and being in such a good mood that I don't want to go to bed until 11pm. I'm going to stay tuned to Margarita's blog to get advice on how to calm down from a workout quicker and get to bed earlier. Tonight is all about sushi and sleep!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always great to find new bloggers who you can relate to!

Is it possible for you to workout earlier or maybe even first thing in the morning. Months ago I was in the same spot as you, I was working out late and then staying up late & I'm the type of girl who needs 8 hrs minimum! I had to rework my whole schedule so I could go earlier.
Enjoy your sushi!

FashionHunter said...

Thanks for the good advice. I think I need to get to the gym right after work instead of having a long dinner first. Great to hear that everything is possible with a little planning : )