BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Workout Bliss


I can’t wait to get back in the gym after a rough day. I’m not as excited about the training sessions however…I would prefer to work out on my own. After wolfing down a whole pizza (yep, getting back into my healthy eating routine just didn’t happen today), I sluggishly head to the gym. Ms. Bootcamp was continuously emailing me over the holidays and I decided to quit whining and make the best of my 2nd training session. To my surprise, it was soooo great. She pushed me way harder than I’m used to, and after each move I felt stronger. She knew the fine line between being able to do one more and collapsing or throwing up! Every minute of it was challenging, but this type of workout is what I need to start the New Year off right. I feel great again and my tummy is thanking me for it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Good work! I hit the gym for a HARD sessiong today too, the first one in a month, I can tell I'm going to be sore tomorrow but it's worth it!